Fundraising Videos for NonprofitsVideo Production Portfolio
Fundraising Videos for Nonprofits
Fundraising videos for nonprofits should be at the core of every progressive organization’s cause. With videos, you’ll broadcast an emotional plea for donor dollars in every direction.
A nonprofit spreads its mission far beyond the spoken or the written word when they invest in fundraising videos. In this video we created for The Mustard Seed Furniture Bank, they share their heartfelt mission and the reach of the people they serve. With videos, you’ll broadcast an emotional plea for donor dollars in every direction. In return, donors continue to be inspired to donate and make a difference.
Nonprofit Video Scenario
Supporters are motivated by fundraising videos because they tell the story of an organization’s achievements. Set a goal to premiere a new video at a gala event. Show your audience the clients you serve and the professional staff who make a difference. Let them see your organization’s impact on the lives of the less fortunate.
In just one 90-second video, you can generate substantial growth in fundraising. Each person’s check seals their commitment to your cause, but don’t stop the momentum. Share your fundraising video on social media and ask us to embed a link in the video to your website donation page.
Five Steps For Sharing Your Nonprofit Fundraising Videos.
- Add the video to your website with noteworthy highlights of the event’s success.
- Include a button on that webpage that clicks through to your donations page. After all, you don’t want to miss an opportunity to ask for contributions from those who could not attend.
- Next, share the video on all your social media networks. If the video is not a direct ask for money, you can also share the video on local cable network channels.
- Ask board members and staff to like and share the video.
- Finally, add a link to your email signature that leads people to the web page of your fundraising video.
In conclusion, repeat this five-step formula for every new video you invest in. Share your videos everywhere and watch your donations soar.